0781-1153 Victor Model DFM150-580 Medium Duty Argon And Helium Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-580
Victor® DFM 150 Series Light Duty Dual Flow Argon/Helium Flow meter Regulator offers 5 - 50/20 - 150 SCFH of delivery that is designed...
Victor® DFM 150 Series Light Duty Dual Flow Argon/Helium Flow meter Regulator offers 5 - 50/20 - 150 SCFH of delivery that is designed to control two separate processes or gas flows and is perfect for applications where shielding gas or back purge requirements are necessary. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 3000 psig features a brass body with spring music wire and has a brass piston with lexan cover tube. Regulator comes with 580 CGA-inlet connections having bronze sintered filter and 5/8"-18 RH(F) outlet connection having 25 psig minimum preset pressure. 5 1/2" X 5" X 6 1/2" Regulator is designed to give more convenience for the maintenance and fabrication industries.
- Designed to monitor two separate processes or gas flows
- Ideal for applications where shielding gas and back purge requirements are needed
- Designed to offer convenience for the maintenance and fabrication industries
- Brass body construction
- Teflon seat mechanism
- Sintered inlet filter bronze
- Music wire spring
- Brass piston
- Cover tube lexan
- A regulator equipped with a flow gauge is not accurate when a back pressure in excess of 2 psig exists at the outlet
- Back pressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flow gauge
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause back pressure
- In applications where back pressure in excess of 2 psig can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used