This item is custom built to fit your needs and has various part numbers. Please contact us for pricing and expected ship date.
These units are designed to remove organics, such as alcohols, aromatics, chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters, ethers, hydrocarbons, and ketones from air, hydrogen, and inert carrier gases used in gas chromatography. They are constructed of aluminum and filled with extremely high surface area coconut shell based activated carbon.
The 8200 is a refillable purifier. Since impregnated carbons do not readily desorb all compounds, we recommend that the units be changed or refilled on a regular schedule using our 8200R refill kit that provides enough material for two charges of an 8200 or the 8250R which provides one charge of an 8250.
- Removes organics from air, hydrogen, and inert carrier gases.
Does not remove light hydrocarbons like methane.
- Highly active coconut shell based carbon efficiently removes many types of hydrocarbon compounds.
- All metal housing.
- Refillable 200 cc or 1600 cc capacity.
- 40 micron filters on the inlet and outlet.
- Mounting clip available for convenient installation.
- Working pressure: 250 psig.
8200 1.5" O.D. x 12.5" long 8250 2 3/8" O.D. x 17" overall length
HOW TO ORDER
|8200-2*||1/8" tubing compression fittings|
|8200-4*||1/4" tubing compression fittings|
|8250-8*||1/2" tubing compression fittings|
|8250R||Refill kit - contains 3 charges|
|8200R||Refill kit - contains 2 charges|
|8050C||Mounting clip for 8250|
*Available with stainless steel compression fittings -add "SS" to part number.