This item is custom built to fit your needs and has various part numbers. Please contact us for pricing and expected ship date.
The Series 3500 two stage regulators are designed and constructed for both high purity and general purpose applications. While compact in design these regulators provide outstanding performance, comparable to most larger diaphragm competitive models. They are an excellent choice for use with ultra high purity gases or gas mixtures having a full cylinder pressure of 1000 psig or more. They are rugged and versatile enough for the laboratory or plant.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction on both stages.
- Encapsulated seats on both stages.
- Diffusion resistant, stainless steel diaphragm packless control valve installed on outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
The 3500 Series regulators are ideal for critical pressure reduction applications, where the precise control of pressure or flow is required. They are also very useful for controlling the pressure of gas mixtures containing corrosive gases, such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, and low levels of the corrosive halogen gases, like chlorine.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 standard, 0.2 optional**
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
- Delivery Pressure Rise: 0.02 psig max per 1000 psi inlet pressure decay.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Body: 316L stainless steel
- Nozzle Assembly: 316 stainless steel
- 1st stage - Kel-F®
- 2nd stage - Kel-F®
- Diaphragm: stainless steel
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: stainless steel
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauges: 316 stainless steel
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
HOW TO ORDER***
|Del. Press. Range
|Del. Press. Gauge
|Inlet Press. Gauge
|No Outlet Valve||NV|
|1/4" Compression Fitting||T4F|
|1/8" Compression Fitting||T2F|
|1/4" NPT Male||P4M|
|1/4" Hose Barb||4HB|