This item is custom built to fit your needs and has various part numbers. Please contact us for pricing and expected ship date.
The Series 3400 single stage regulators are designed and constructed for both high purity and general purpose applications. They provide outstanding performance, yet they are rugged and versatile enough for the laboratory or plant.
- Low internal volume - less than 5 cc.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction.
- Encapsulated seat.
- Diffusion resistant, stainless steel diaphragm packless control valve installed on outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Rear panel mounting holes.
The 3400 Series regulators are ideal for use with many corrosive gases, such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and sulfur dioxide. They are also very useful for controlling the pressure of gas mixtures containing reactive gas components and low levels of the corrosive halogen gases, like chlorine.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 standard, 0.2 optional**
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Body: 316L stainless steel
- Nozzle Assembly: 316 stainless steel
- Seat: Kel-F®
- Diaphragm: stainless steel
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: stainless steel
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauges: 316 stainless steel
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
HOW TO ORDER***
|Del. Press. Range
|Del. Press. Gauge
|Inlet Press. Gauge
|No Outlet Valve||NV|
|1/4" Compression Fitting||T4F|
|1/8" Compression Fitting||T2F|
|1/4" NPT Male||P4M|
|1/4" Hose Barb||4HB|