This item is custom built to fit your needs and has various part numbers. Please contact us for pricing and expected ship date.
The Series 3200 two stage regulators are designed and constructed for both high purity and general purpose applications. While compact in design these regulators provide outstanding performance, comparable to most larger diaphragm competitive models. They are ideally suited for use with gases and gas mixtures having a full cylinder pressure of 1000 psig or more. The construction is rugged enough for the plant, yet versatile enough for the laboratory.
- High purity diffusion resistant, metal diaphragm construction on both stages.
- Encapsulated seats on both stages.
- Diffusion resistant, brass diaphragm packless control valve installed on outlet as standard.
- Designed to pass an inboard helium leak-rate test of 1x10-9 cc per sec.
- All parts ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Optional interstage safety relief valve available.
The 3200 Series regulators are ideal for critical pressure reduction applications, where the precise control of pressure or flow is required. They are an excellent choice for use with high purity carrier gases or gas mixtures used with gas chromatographs and other instrumentation. Once you experience the improved control of gas to your gas chromatograph or other system, you will want to upgrade all your other regulators.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
- Operating Temp. Range: -40° to +185°F.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv): 0.08 Standard, 0.2 optional **
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/4" NPT female
- Outlet Valve Standard
- Delivery Pressure Rise:
- 0.02 psig max. per 100 psi
- inlet pressure decay
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Body: brass
- Nozzle Assembly: brass
- 1st stage - Kel-F®
- 2nd stage - Kel-F®
- Diaphragm: stainless steel
- Diaphragm Seal: Teflon®
- Inlet Filter: stainless steel
- Bonnet: nickel plated aluminum
- Gauges: brass
- Knob: aluminum - black anodized
HOW TO ORDER***
|Del. Press. Range
|Del. Press. Gauge
|Inlet Press. Gauge
|No Outlet Valve||NV|
|1/4" Compression Fitting||T4F|
|1/8" Compression Fitting||T2F|
|1/4" NPT Male||P4M|
|1/4" Hose Barb||4HB|