This item is custom built to fit your needs and has various part numbers. Please contact us for pricing and expected ship date.
The Series 240 Manifold is designed specifically to regulate and monitor vaporized gas from cryogenic cylinders. The Series 240 Manifold prevents downtime by automatically switching over when the primary cylinder bank is depleted. A green light indicates the primary cylinder service bank is functioning and the reserve cylinder bank is ready for service. A red light signals that the system has changed over and one or both banks are depleted. The user resets the primary bank by turning the lever whenever the empty cylinders are replaced.
- Integral alarm system is standard, remote A/V alarm optional
- Electrical - 115 volts (AC)
- Maximum inlet pressure 350 PSIG
- Manifold outlet - 1/2" NPT
- Relief valve outlet - 1/4" NPT
- 240 Series for use with 235 PSIG relief valve liquid cylinders
- 72" Pigtails are standard