Harris Model SG770-346 Generator Back-Up Panel
Model SG770 provides a continuous backup supply of gas in the event of generator failure or loss of power. The system automatically switches...
Model SG770 provides a continuous backup supply of gas in the event of generator failure or loss of power. The system automatically switches to a back-up cylinder of gas when the generator supply pressure drops below a preset value. The process will automatically reverse when the gas pressure supplied by the generator returns to a normal level.
- High leak integrity diaphragm isolation valves
- Flexible hose for attaching to the cylinder
- Includes 36” flexible pigtail with integrated reverse flow check valve
- 1/4" turn isolation diaphragm-type shut-off valves included
- 1/4” Swagelok® outlet connection
- 1/4” Swagelok® inlet connection with reverse flow check valve
- 3000 PSIG maximum inlet pressure
- 15-20 PSIG required pressure differential
- 0-125 PSIG line regulator
- 700 SCFH Air @ 90 PSIG maximum flow