Technical Expertise + Quality Products + Lowest Prices = The Best Solution
Harris Model PNL Point of Use Panel
Harris PNL panels are designed to provide a useful and economical way to control pressure at the point of use in a process...
Harris PNL panels are designed to provide a useful and economical way to control pressure at the point of use in a process or laboratory environment. The Model PNL is designed with chrome-plated brass barstock (723C) or stainless steel barstock (743) ultra-high purity regulators. These regulators come equipped with a quarter turn positive shut-off packless diaphragm valve. Available with inlet port tied or untied.
- Increased control of delivery pressure to the point of use
- Visual indicator of pressure at the process
- On/off packless diaphragm valve with positive shut-off
- 1/4 turn outlet valve with visual on/off ring
- Ability to control multiple gases in a small footprint
- Wall or benchtop mounting options
- 316L stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or outgassing
- Pressure control
- Multiple points of use