Harris Model HP743
Model HP743 is a stainless steel barstock single-stage pipeline regulator with stainless steel diaphragm for pipeline and other applications up to 3000 psig...
Model HP743 is a stainless steel barstock single-stage pipeline regulator with stainless steel diaphragm for pipeline and other applications up to 3000 psig inlet pressure. Model HP743 is available with various delivery pressures, inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- 1-11/16"- 316L stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or out-gassing
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2” stainless steel dual scale gauge (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- 316L stainless steel barstock body and fittings and chrome-plated brass barstock bonnet for years of dependable service
- Maximum inlet 3000 psig
- Designed to 1 x 10-9 cc/sec inboard helium leak rate to maintain gas purity levels
- Front or back panel mountable
- Corrosive gas, high-purity gas, research sample system gas and process analyzer gases applications
- Gas chromatography
- EPA protocol gases
- Laser gas systems
- Emission monitoring systems