Technical Expertise + Quality Products + Lowest Prices = The Best Solution
Harris Model HP702
Model HP702 is a chrome-plated brass two-stage cylinder regulator with a stainless steel diaphragm for general laboratory use. The HP702 provides constant delivery...
Model HP702 is a chrome-plated brass two-stage cylinder regulator with a stainless steel diaphragm for general laboratory use. The HP702 provides constant delivery pressure from full to near empty cylinder conditions. This model is available with various delivery pressures, CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- 2-1/8"- 302 stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or out-gassing
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2” chrome-plated brass dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Chrome-plated brass body, bonnet and fittings for years of dependable service
- Maximum inlet 3000 psig, except for CGA 300 and 510 models that are equipped with a 400 psig inlet gauge.
- Designed to 1 x 10-8 cc/sec inboard helium leak rate to maintain gas purity levels
- Equipped with an external relief valve
- Non-corrosive gases
- Pressure testing