Technical Expertise + Quality Products + Lowest Prices = The Best Solution
Harris Model HP405
Model HP405 is a chrome-plated brass single-stage regulator for gaseous withdrawal from liquid cylinders. This model can also be used on high pressure...
Model HP405 is a chrome-plated brass single-stage regulator for gaseous withdrawal from liquid cylinders. This model can also be used on high pressure cylinders and for general pipeline applications. Model HP405 is available with various delivery pressures (up to 500 psig), CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- 302 stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or out-gassing
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2" chrome-plated brass dual scale gauge (psi/bar)
- Chrome-plated brass "T" screw bar handle for ease of adjustment
- Chrome-plated brass body, bonnet and fittings
- Maximum inlet 3000 psig
- Equipped with tamper-proof, self-reseating internal safety valve
- Laser assist gases
- Pressure testing
- Gas withdrawal from liquid cylinders