Harris Model GP403
Model GP403 is a brass single-stage pipeline regulator with a neoprene diaphragm for general purpose applications. Model GP403 is not recommended for high...
Model GP403 is a brass single-stage pipeline regulator with a neoprene diaphragm for general purpose applications. Model GP403 is not recommended for high purity applications that may be sensitive to contamination due to elastomeric components. Model GP403 is available with various delivery pressures (up to 250 psig), CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- Neoprene diaphragm for greater sensitivity
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2" brass dual scale gauge (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Brass body and fittings and painted die cast bonnet for years of dependable service
- Equipped with tamper-proof, self-reseating internal safety valve
- Back panel mountable
- Non-corrosive industrial grade gases
- Pressure testing