Harris Model GP402
Model GP402 is a neoprene diaphragm two-stage regulator with for general purpose applications. This model maintains constant delivery pressure from full to near...
Model GP402 is a neoprene diaphragm two-stage regulator with for general purpose applications. This model maintains constant delivery pressure from full to near empty cylinder conditions. Model GP402 is not recommended for high purity applications that may be sensitive to contamination due to elastomeric components. Model GP402 i is available in both brass and chrome-plated brass (HP402C) with various delivery pressures (up to 250 psig), CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- Neoprene diaphragm for greater sensitivity
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2" brass dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Brass models have brass body and fittings and painted die cast bonnet; Chrome-plated brass models have chrome-plated brass body, bonnet and fittings for years of dependable service
- Equipped with tamper-proof, self-reseating internal safety valve
- Non-corrosive industrial grade gases
- Pressure testing
- Gas shielding