Harris Model GP401
Model GP401 is a neoprene diaphragm single-stage regulator for general purpose applications. This model is used where a slight rise in delivery pressure...
Model GP401 is a neoprene diaphragm single-stage regulator for general purpose applications. This model is used where a slight rise in delivery pressure from a full to near empty cylinder can be tolerated. Model GP401 is not recommended for high purity applications that may be sensitive to contamination due to elastomeric components. Model GP401 is available in both brass and chrome-plated brass (HP401C) with various delivery pressures (up to 250 psig), CGA/inlet fittings, accessories and other options for a customized regulator to meet specific requirements.
- Neoprene diaphragm for greater sensitivity
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- 2" brass dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip
- Brass models have brass body and fittings and painted die cast bonnet; Chrome-plated brass models have chrome-plated brass body, bonnet and fittings for years of dependable service
- Equipped with tamper-proof, self-reseating internal safety valve
- Back panel mountable
- Non-corrosive industrial grade gases
- Pressure testing
- Gas blanketing