Harris Model G600P 6-Cylinder Process Station Rack
Stationary cylinder floor stands and process stations are designed and built for the safe storage of industrial and commercial use gas cylinders up to...
Stationary cylinder floor stands and process stations are designed and built for the safe storage of industrial and commercial use gas cylinders up to 12” in diameter. These stationary racks are constructed from 11 gauge and heavier plate steel. The cylinder capacity racks share the 1.5” polypropylene straps and steel cinch buckles used in our brackets. Fully welded construction and quality epoxy powder paint finishes provide structural integrity and long service life. As with our cylinder brackets, surfaces coming into direct contact with the cylinders are protected with steel reinforced vinyl edge guards, protecting your equipment. Unit ships partially disassembled for freight savings.
- Heavy-duty fully-welded steel construction for longer service life
- Epoxy powder paint finish ensures less chance of wear and tear and corrosion
- Holds cylinders up to 12" in diameter
- 1.5" polypropylene straps and cinch buckles to securely fasten cylinders to stands
- Steel reinforced vinyl edge guards protect cylinders from damage
- Assembly required