Harris Model 3530 High-Flow Single Gauge Inline Manifold Regulator
Model HP3530 is a brass barstock in-line manifold regulator for pipeline and other applications up to 3000 PSIG inlet pressure. Regulator is suitable for...
Model HP3530 is a brass barstock in-line manifold regulator for pipeline and other applications up to 3000 PSIG inlet pressure. Regulator is suitable for non-corrosive high flow gas applications, high-purity gas applications, research sample systems gases, process analyzer gases, bulk gas distribution systems, laser gas systems and emission monitoring systems gases.
- 2-3/4” stainless steel diaphragm eliminates contamination from diffusion or outgassing
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PTFE Teflon® seat from particulate contamination
- Brass barstock body, bonnet and fittings
- 2-1/2” brass dual scale gauge (psi/bar)
- Four port configuration, one high pressure and three low pressure
- 1/2” NPT (F) inlet and outlet connections
- Maximum inlet pressure 3000 PSIG
- Conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators