Harris Model 201 Brass CO2 Beverage Regulator (201-100P-320i)
Model 201 is a nitrogen beverage regulator that is preset to deliver to 100 PSI. It has a 1/4" turn ball valve and...
Model 201 is a nitrogen beverage regulator that is preset to deliver to 100 PSI. It has a 1/4" turn ball valve and hose barb.
- A brass body and zinc bonnet make it corrosion resistant
- Nylon reinforced neoprene diaphragm
- Integral self-reseating relief valve (175 PSI) to protect critical components
- Encapsulated seat for safety and longer service life
- High flow rate for a wide variety of applications
- Conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulation.
|Adjusting Screw||Clear zinc-plated steel|
|Bonnet||Black painted zinc|
|Delivery Pressure Gauge (PSIG)||150|
|Delivery Pressure Range (PSIG)||Up to 100|
|Equipped With||Integral self-reseating relief valve (175 psi)|
|Gas / Gas Service||Carbon Dioxide|
|Gauges||2" Gold painted steel dual scale (psi/kPa)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure (PSIG)||3000|
|Outlet Fittings||1/4" Flare with check valve|
|Outlet Connection||CGA 320|
|Seat Return Spring||PH 17-7 Stainless steel|