Harris Model 1030
Model 1030 is a high-flow gas supply manifold intended to be attached downstream of a bulk gas system/vaporizer. It will regulate the pressure...
Model 1030 is a high-flow gas supply manifold intended to be attached downstream of a bulk gas system/vaporizer. It will regulate the pressure and flow of gas into facility pipelines. The manifold utilizes Harris Model 3550-250 regulators with stainless steel diaphragms. Flow rates up to 10,000 SCFH can be achieved at the nominal inlet pressure of 350 psi. The system has a 450 psi maximum rated inlet pressure. Ready to install out of the box with mounting station.
- Primary pressure control from bulk systems
- High flows up to 10,000 SCFH at 350 psi inlet
- Quarter turn valves to indicate open and close
- Standard model delivery 0-250 psi (Custom pressures available)
- Maximum inlet pressure of 450 PSIG
- Stainless steel diaphragms
- Multiple pressure relief valves for safety
- Designed to meet NPF 99
- Dual regulator set-up for redundancy
- Available with rack to support the manifold system
- Final line control
- Bulk gas systems
- High flow gas systems