3200322 Harris Model 8700-4500-677 Argon, Helium, Nitrogen Ultra High Delivery Pressure Regulator
The model 8700 is a single-stage, high pressure regulator designed to operate on high pressure cylinders up to 7500 PSIG. Typical applications...
The model 8700 is a single-stage, high pressure regulator designed to operate on high pressure cylinders up to 7500 PSIG. Typical applications include high pressure testing, charging accumulators and pressurizing aircraft struts. Models for inert gas and air are self-relieving for safety.
- One piece encapsulated valve design with PCTFE seats and an internal filter
- Ergonomic knob for improved grip
- 1/4 NPT outlet with stainless steel 1/4 tube fitting
- 2 1/2 dual scale gauges (psi/bar)
- Conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators
|Part Number||Model Number||Capacity||Stage||Gauges||Gas||Inlet||Outlet||Certifications|
|3200322||8700-4500-677||High Pressure/Low Volume||Single||2.5" Brass||Argon
|CGA 677||1/4 SS TUBE FITTING||UL; CGA E-4|
|Part Number||Max Inlet Pressure||Delivery Pressure Range||Delivery Pressure Gauge||Supply Pressure Gauge||Height||Width||Weight||Pressure||Cv|
|3200322||7500 PSIG||0-4500 PSIG||6000 PSIG||10000 PSIG||5.01"||6.98"||5.8 lbs||3.13 PSIG/100 PSIG||0.08 Cv|